Friday, July 1, 2011

In defense of 'funny internet videos'

Evidently the other day (see this post) Ashley seemed to decry the fact that all I have posted, other than my introductory post, has been an extremely hilarious Internet video. She felt that the reason I had done this was because this blog didn't really have 'direction'. But this is not so. This blog does have a direction, much like any other blog, it is a living breathing organism that will be defined as time goes on. I think one of the biggest attractors to blogs, as a medium, is that they offer both the reader and the poster to dictate the content as time goes on. If, for example, we wish to show off funny Internet videos, we can. And that's ok, because really this blog is ultimately about Ashley and I having a journal of sorts of our relationship. And really I can't think of a better example of our relationship than random art stuff, with just a little bit of funny videos thrown in for good measure.

Speaking of which:




Until next time, stay classy Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment